Many of us live with a long-term condition on a day to day basis such as chronic pain, diabetes, COPD, angina or heart problems, ME/CFS or fibromyalgia.
Long-Term Conditions and CBT
Kirklees IAPT are running a free 7 week course for people with long-term conditions to increase wellbeing and focus on how we can live well.
- The course uses evidence based CBT techniques to help people with their mood, sleep, worry, assertiveness, problem solving and balancing out activity levels.
- Course facilitators are qualified Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists and Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners and the course is run across Kirklees at easy to access venues.
- All participants will get hand-outs incorporating the key points from each session and techniques to use as well as a free relaxation CD
The next courses running at Acre Mills, Huddersfield will be on:
- Wednesday 29th May 10.45-12.15
- Wednesday 6th August 10.45-12.15
The next courses running at Dewsbury Health Centre will be on:
- Tuesday 4th June 15.00-16.30
- Tuesday 7th August 15.00-16.30